Internship - C++ Software Developer
Founded in 2004 in Iași, we are an industry-leading company defined by its drive to build state-of-the-art in-house products. We specialize in the research, development, and implementation of software solutions for the fashion industry, with a strong focus on computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM). Gemini CAD Systems’ advanced technologies automate operations in the production process from product design to manufacturing and e-commerce, for more than 8000 organizations across 5 continents, providing reliable technical support throughout all stages.
In September 2021, Gemini CAD Systems joined the Lectra family of companies. Lectra is the world leader in integrated technology solutions designed for industries using fabrics, leather, technical textiles, and composite materials to manufacture their products. It serves major world markets: fashion and apparel, automotive, and furniture as well as a broad array of other industries. Lectra’s solutions, specific to each market, enable customers to automate and optimize product design, development, and manufacturing. With more than 2000 employees, Lectra has developed privileged relationships with prestigious customers in more than 100 countries, contributing to their operational excellence.
If you want to learn about:
- Using C/C++ in an industry-leading company
- Various frameworks and libraries like QT, OpenCV for image processing, Unreal Engine
- How to implement solutions to interesting problems, with real-world applications
- Leveraging cutting-edge technologies
- Processes and tools used to organize cross-disciplinary teams
- Implementing complex algorithms for challenging problems
- Be part of a young team researching and developing original products – Made in Iași
- Flexible work schedule
- Dedicated mentors, training sessions
- Private health insurance
- Location: Iasi, Romania.
- Type of contract: full/part time, paid, 3-month contract with 5 vacation days. Subject to final evaluation, permanent employment may be offered.
If you are interested, please send your CV at HR@geminicad.com & come and meet us.
December 23, 2021
Full-time / Part-time, Internship
Area of activity:
Please, introduce yourself below, and submit your resume for general consideration. We’ll get in touch with you soon!