Each time you purchase clothing from a local retailer, there is a chance that our technology played a key role in making those items part of your wardrobe, without you even being aware of it!
What we do
We are Gemini CAD Systems – a Lectra company – one of the leading global developers of technology for industries working with soft flexible materials, on an ambitious mission to revolutionize fashion worldwide.
Gemini helps clients around the world in key areas that no other fashion CAD can. From small design studios to large factories, our systems power businesses that aim to eliminate unnecessary waste. Our latest innovations are enabling thousands of clients in the fashion industry to achieve substantial savings and meet ever-changing end-customer demands sustainably, to the benefit of the entire planet. We like to believe that what we do really matters, and our people are committed each day to make this mission a reality.
Who we are
We are a medium-sized team of professional, highly motivated individuals, that are striving to challenge themselves and are deeply passionate about their work. This perfect mix allows us to constantly reach new breakthroughs.
As a new member of our team, you are supported and encouraged to shape the career path you envision for yourself. Our team’s diverse skills & competencies allow us always to choose the latest technology combination suitable for our next projects. All while activating in a friendly and rewarding working environment.
About this role
• Report bugs and errors to development teams;
• Design test cases;
• Plan test activities;
• Propose test cases automation;
• Log tests results and document test cases;
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical;
• Analysis skills – necessary to extract test scenarios/test cases from business requirements and functional specification documents;
• Familiarity with testing methodology;
• Good understanding of software development standards and methodologies;
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Knowledge of programming and/or scripting;
• Experience using an automated testing tool;
• Challenging projects in an industry-leading company;
• Professional challenges in a friendly & informal environment; You would join a dedicated & growing team;
• Remote and flexible working hours;
• Periodic internal events and company parties;
• Working Location: Iasi, Romania and work from home;
• Type of contract: permanent & full-time.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com & come and meet us.