What you should know about us:
Each time you purchase clothing from a local retailer, there is a chance that our technology played a key role in making those items part of your wardrobe, without you even being aware of it!
We are Gemini CAD Systems – a Lectra company - one of the leading global developers of technology for industries working with textile materials, on an ambitious mission to revolutionize fashion worldwide.
We like to believe that what we do matters, and our people are committed each day to make this mission a reality.
We are a medium-sized team of professional, highly motivated individuals, that are striving to challenge themselves and are deeply passionate about their work. This perfect mix allows us to constantly reach breakthroughs. As a new member of our team, you are supported and encouraged to shape the career path you envision for yourself. Our team’s diverse skills & competencies allow us always to choose the latest technology combination suitable for our next projects.
All while activating in a friendly and rewarding working environment.
What will you do?
• Develop desktop applications for deployment in industrial settings.
• Work with 2D/3D perspectives of design to model clothes and their behavior.
• Contribute to improving the impact of technology within the fashion industry.
• Develop and improve industrial process optimization algorithms.
• Develop complex image recognition and image processing algorithms.
• Work in an Agile environment (SCRUM) with young and enthusiastic team members.
The ideal candidate has:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
• 3+ years of professional experience in C/C++
• Excellent grasp of Object-Oriented Programming.
• Proven experience in application structure design and advanced algorithms.
• Proficiency with debugging your own and others’ code.
• Strong logical and analytical thinking.
• Experience with Qt framework or OpenCV is a plus.
• Knowledge of iterative and incremental software delivery.
• Fluency in English.
We will offer you
• Challenging projects in an industry-leading company;
• Professional challenges in a friendly & informal environment; You would join a dedicated & growing team
• Remote and flexible working hours;
• Periodic internal events and company parties;
• Working Location: Iasi, Romania and work from home;
• Type of contract: Permanent & full-time.