How cool would it be to walk down the street knowing that many of the people you see are wearing clothes made using technology developed at your workplace!
We are Gemini CAD Systems – a LECTRA company – the leading global developers of technology for the fashion industry.
In September 2021, Gemini CAD Systems joined the Lectra family of companies. Lectra is the world leader in integrated technology solutions designed for industries using fabrics, leather, technical textiles, and composite materials to manufacture their products. It serves major world markets: fashion and apparel, automotive, and furniture as well as a broad array of other industries. Lectra’s solutions, specific to each market, enable customers to automate and optimize product design, development, and manufacturing. With more than 2000 employees, Lectra has developed privileged relationships with prestigious customers in more than 100 countries, contributing to their operational excellence.
Being an intern:
Join our Market Intelligence team as an Intern if you want to develop your skills and learn more about:
- Identifying, collecting, and organizing market data about the worldwide fashion industry – statistics, studies and analyses, trends and forecasts, etc.
- Mapping the fashion industry structure and components, the production and trade volumes, and the relevant information on brands, players, and their evolutions.
- Identifying and staying connected to the most important information sources for news and market data on the fashion industry, from leading market research agencies to media outlets
- Organizing a comprehensive market intelligence library, with search optimization tools, being subject to continuous updates, put at the disposal of all the stakeholders in the company.
For becoming our Intern, we would like you to be a proficient English user, a restless Internet investigator, and even a persistent data analyst, if having a previous experience in the field.
• Be part of a young team researching and developing original products – Made in Iași
• Flexible work schedule
• Dedicated mentors, training sessions
Location: Iasi, Romania.
Type of contract: full-time/part-time, paid 1-to-3-months contract with 5 vacation days.
Subject to final evaluation, permanent employment may be offered.
If you are interested, please send your CV to HR@geminicad.com & come and meet us.