Each time you purchase clothing from a local retailer, there is a chance that our technology played a key role in making those items part of your wardrobe, without you even being aware of it!
We are Gemini CAD Systems – one of the leading global developers of technology for industries working with soft flexible materials, on an ambitious mission to revolutionize fashion worldwide.
Gemini CAD helps clients around the world in key areas that no other fashion CAD can. From small design studios to large factories, our systems power businesses that aim to eliminate unnecessary waste. Our latest innovations are enabling thousands of clients in the fashion industry to achieve substantial savings and meet everchanging end-customer demands sustainably, to the benefit of the entire planet. We like to believe that what we do really matters, and our people are committed each day to make this mission a reality.
Ambitious & Experienced? Looking for a challenge? Seeking to improve your skills? If you check all the proverbial boxes, write us a few lines (of text), and let’s talk about it!
The Responsibilities are:
• Analyzing the requirements
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Analyzing and optimizing application performance
• Contributing to the necessary documentation
• Legacy code review, repair, rewrite
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
Your Skills and Qualifications must be:
• Good English, both spoken and written
• Ability to adapt fast to new scenarios.
• Deep knowledge of PHP (both functional and OOP)
• Experience with PHP web frameworks (Symfony or Laravel), and PHP ORM
• Experience with Docker, GIT, Git Workflow, and Composer is a must
• Ability to test your code using PHPUnit,
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
We can offer you:
• Challenging projects in an industry-leading company
• Flexible work hours and competitive benefits
• Professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment
• Working location: Work from home; Iași, Romania
• Type of contract: Permanent & full time
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & let’s talk.