What will you do:
Builds and manages a database of potential customers. Filters the prospects’ database according to their profiles and runs targeted reach-out campaigns, together with the Marketing Project Manager, in order to generate leads.
Makes a brief assessment of the leads and passes the information to the sales team.
• Respond, engage, and qualify new leads, schedule meetings to provide and gather information
• Get familiarized with our portfolio of products from a commercial point of view
• Identify key players, research, obtain business requirements, and present solutions to begin the sales cycle
• Introduce our company, products, and services to potential clients and form new relationships
• Identify a need and establish whether/why our product is a viable solution; explain how our products could provide value and share information about pricing and availability
• Develop professional, and friendly relationships with all potential clients and follow up regularly to identify potential needs.
• Document all sales activities in our CRM and provide periodical reports to management
• Shadow the dedicated Account Executive in meetings and other activities to acquire the skills needed for your next role in our sales team
• Monitor market conditions and competition development, as well as collaborate with other professionals in our team to identify new strategies for sales and business development
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent English (both speaking and writing)
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Genuinely confident
• Proactivity and willingness to learn
• Positive attitude, grit, results-oriented with a strong team spirit
• Familiar with online search tools such as Google, LinkedIn, social media, etc.
• Previous job experience of 1-2 years in a customer-facing role (sales, customer service)
• Promotes a sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
• Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
• Familiar with CRM tools like Pipedrive and online marketing tools
• University studies or extra-curricular training in Marketing, Communication, Sales
What do we offer you:
• Being part of an international team
• Challenging projects in an industry-leading company
• Flexible working hours and competitive benefits
• Friendly and informal environment
• Medical insurance